About Us Who's Who Centres of Excellence FAQ Contact Us
A Monumental and Innovative Step Forward for the Leisure Industry
THE WRIGHT Foundation PHILOSOPHY
“Of health being a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity” - World Health Concept
WHY DID THE WRIGHT Foundation INITIATE THE FIRST MEDICALLY LED, UK WIDE EXERCISE REFERRAL QUALIFICATION?
To dispel the disquiet of Medical and Leisure Professionals who have been concerned regarding:
- The suitability and qualifications of the individuals operating exercise referral programmes
- The quality of the facilities and therapy provided
- The health and safety of referred clients
The WRIGHT Foundation formulated the first medically led Exercise Referral Programme Qualification in conjunction with leading Medical and Physiological Professionals and Principal Universities. It has set uniformly high and unique standards and enables Sport/Leisure Centres to:
- Qualify staff on a Nationally Recognised Qualification Course for low, medium and high risk populations
- We have been approved by the Register of Exercise Professionals as a recognised training provider for our Exercise Referral Training Qualification
- Establish an Exercise Referral Programme of the highest standard
- Assure medical professionals' patients of a Nationally Endorsed and Quality Controlled standard of therapy
At the WRIGHT Foundation our motto of “Leading by Achievement and Example” is taken very seriously and as expected from us our future strategy has been meticulously planned to ensure the highest quality of progress.
Leading By Achievement and Example